1. A 10-minute journey took double the time.
2. 20 minutes of fruitless hunting for a parking spot in the mall.
3. Another 10-minute ordeal trying to leave the parking lot after giving up on aforementioned hunting.
4. Electricity supply cuts off while I’m sitting in the dentist chair.
5. Burnt smell in the air as the entire clinic scrambles to find source of smell and cause of electricity cutting off.
6. Dentist bill came up to over RM200.
7. (Very) late solo lunch turned out to be utterly disappointing.
8. Greeted by a summon after forgetting to pay for parking.
9. Braved the traffic once more on the journey home.
10. My back still fucking hurts after spending more than RM200 a few days prior and finishing my entire course of medicine.
11. My watermelon and mango juice tasted entirely of watermelon. And I don’t like watermelon. There just wasn’t any other option.
Can today be over already?