So, 6 months down the road, time for a review of my resolutions set at the beginning of the year. Let’s see how many I’ve managed to keep to (and how many I’ve completed failed at), shall we?
1. To exercise twice a week for at least an hour each time – Err, hahahaha. Well, let’s just say this one was a far-fetched goal anyway. HOWEVER, if you count shopping (walking for hours counts as exercise, right?), then yeah, I supposed I’ve managed to keep at this.
2. To save up 50k by the end of the year – Looks like we are on track!
3. Buy a new phone – Uhh, pending… I have problems making up my mind.
4. Buy a new camera – Ditto.
5. Travel overseas for a holiday – Looks like it ain’t happening this year. I’ll be going early next year though!
6. See snow – Don’t think this will happen within the year as well. Ah well.
7. Be fluent in Japanese – Have been slacking horribly. Must. Buck. Up.
8. Be nicer to people who deserve it – Hmm, I’d like to think I have been keeping at this.
9. Bake a cheesecake – Eh, completely forgot about this.
10. Read 10 books – 5 books down!
11. Drink more water and cut down on junk food – I was really bad a couple of months ago. Thus, the weight gain. -_-
12. Try vegetarianism for a month – Not yet!
13. Find something to be grateful about every day – Almost every day I think.
14. Write one letter/card a month to both my grandmas – Yes! 😀
15. Try something new every week – I think I did!
16. Fall in love – Not much luck yet.
7 out of 16. Eh, I suppose I’m still on track? 私は頑張っている!